Thursday 24 October 2013

The Franco-Dutch Granny and the Italian grandchild's request


Dear Granny. Please send money. Love Al Italia.

Dear Al. Why should I? Last time you promised to reform if I gave you some but you didn't. Love Granny.

Dear Granny, I promise I really really will this time. Love Al.

Dear Al, OK, I'll think about it. Love Granny.

Then Granny caught sight of a reported statement by one of Al's officials. "Alitalia denies that a new industrial plan has been presented and therefore states that rumours about workforce cuts, grounding of aircraft and cancellations of routes are unfounded".

Dear Al....

Details of Granny's next reply are awaited, but could the penny/lira/cent have dropped?

If not and she shells out again, see you same place, same time next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.